HP is one of the oldest companies providing world-class products and devices for both offices and households. The product range offered by it is brilliant and has a solid customer support system. It has launched a large number of printers; all for different picture quality and requirement. The HP Office jet pro 8600 is one of the most popular series of printers offered by the company. Despite the huge number of features offered, the users often come across some problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
- One of the most common troubles is poor print quality.
The solution for Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer.
HP Office jet Pro 8600 printer prints a blank page/ ink not printing/ distorted print. What should I do?
Step 1- Reset the printer hardware.
- Disconnect the printer from the power source, and then reconnect it.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet after 60 seconds.
Step 2- Use genuine HP ink cartridges.
- It is always recommended to use genuine HP ink cartridges and toner supplies. It is possible that the ink itself is bad quality leading to bad quality prints.
- Purchase the replacement cartridges and other supplies from the HP Store or local retailers.
- Handle the ink cartridges with care because that can lead to distorted print as well.
Step 3- Use automatic servicing. This generally fixes any internal issues.
Step 4- Check the paper in the printer.
- Make sure you’re using the correct quality of paper for the print job. If not, reload the printer with an appropriate paper type.
- Load the paper in the input tray correctly; print side down.
- Use only clean, wrinkle-free paper into the product.
Step 5- Check the print settings on your computer.
Step 6- Check the print head and reset it if it isn’t aligned properly.
Step 7- Make sure the printer software is up to date.
- The printer must be connected to Ethernet or wireless network with an active Internet connection to receive updates.
- Touch the ePrint icon in the Printer section of the Control Panel.
- Manually update the software if it isn’t up to date.
Step 8- Check the estimated ink levels.
- Use the printer control panel to check the estimated ink levels.
- It is possible that the printer is running in the backup mode due to low ink levels so make sure that you take care of it when the printer displays the alert for low ink levels.
- If you haven’t received any such notifications, check the ink levels in the control panel on your computer.
- If any of the cartridges are low on ink, replace them with genuine HP ink cartridges.
Step 9- If none of the above steps work, print a Print Quality Diagnostics report.
- Load plain white paper into the input tray.
- On the printer control panel, go to “additional options”.
- Go to Setup, and then select reports.
- Select Print Quality Diagnostics Report and print it.
Thus follow the steps on how to fix problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
Comment below if you have any queries on Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
You may also see:
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
- Hp laserjet scanner error 3030
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update