In addition to brilliant print quality in its printers, HP also offers wireless compatible features in its printers to be at par with the latest technology and provide the best possible service to its customers. But, as all technology has flaws, sometimes the connectivity is hurdled too due to various reasons. Following are some of the most common issues like HP wireless printer default IP address and the solution to them.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
How to set up a wireless HP printer?
Step 1- Carefully unpack your printer.
Step 2- Setup instructions are given with the printer, read them carefully and unpack it as shown in the instructions.
Step 3- Turn the printer on by plugging it in. Install print cartridges in their respective compartments. The printer goes through a startup routine when it is being used for the first time so be patient and let the procedure complete. It is recommended to print an alignment page.
Step 4- Choose one of the connection methods mentioned below; your printer will support at least one of them.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- HP Wireless Setup Wizard (products with display)
- USB setup of wireless (Products without display) less system is disabled.
Note- If you choose an Ethernet (wired) connection, connect it immediately and skip to installing the printer software.
Simple steps to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
How to figure it out HP wireless printer default IP address ?
Method 1: From the control panel.
Step 1- Go to the Printer section in the control panel of your computer.
Step 2- In the home screen of the printer section, select “Setup”.
Step 3- Select “Reports” next.
Step 4- Next, select “Network configuration”; this contains all the details of the printer’s network system.
Method 2: Using the Printer
The network IP address can be determined using the on board printer menu as well.
Step 1- Press the Menu or Setup button on the printer.
Step 2- Go to the networking or network setup option in the menu and press Enter.
Step 3- Next, select the option similar to TCP/IP, IP address, Network Status, or Wi-Fi Status to view the IP address settings.
Method 3: Using the Windows menu.
Step 1- Go to the “Devices and Printers” section from the Windows menu.
Step 2- Right-click the printer whose IP configuration you need and choose Printer Properties. If the Locations box on the General tab doesn’t display the IP address, continue to the Ports tab in the Printer Properties window.
Method 4: Using the Command Prompt.
Step 1- Type “cmd” in the Windows menu and press Enter.
Step 2- In the window that appears next, type “netstat –r”, and press Enter.
You should be able to see the printers connected to your computer now. Choose your printer and look into its properties next.
Method 5: Router Access
If you have a router for your home network, you can locate your HP wireless printer default IP address by going through the router’s setup menus (make sure you have the rights to access your router).
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
You may also see:
- Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
- Hp laserjet scanner error 3030
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update