If you have been using a printer then you must have come across this error state. An error state occurs when our printer has encountered an error as a result of which it is not being able to function properly. In that case, our primary task is to identify the error. Only after identifying the error will we be able to find a solution to this error. Most of the times, we are able to solve the error all by ourselves. But sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we are not able to rectify the error. In that case, we need the guidelines of an expert who will help us in getting out of the situation.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
Why does Hp printer in error state occur?
Hp printer in error state may occur due to hundreds of reasons. A few have been listed below:
- There is a connection issue between the printer and the computer.
- The printer is not getting the proper power supply.
- The printer has not been installed properly.
How to bring Hp printer in error state back to its normal state?
In order to bring our printer from error state back to its normal state, we can apply any one of the following methods:
METHOD 1: We should try checking the connections and restart the printer.
Make sure that the cables connecting the printer with the computer are well connected. The connection is absolutely tight and there is no loose connection. You can try opening the cables from either end and attach them properly once again. You can also try to restart your printer. The steps to restart your printer are as follows:
- Switch on the printer if it is not switched on already.
- Wait for the printer to reach an idle state.
- Pull out the plug from the back of the printer.
- Pull out the plug from the main power supply as well.
- Leave the printer like that for a few minutes.
- Put the plugs back in their original places.
- Switch on the printer once again.
After that, we should try printing a page and check whether the error has still remained or not.
METHOD 2: We should try reinstalling the printer driver.
Sometimes an error condition may occur if the printer driver is incompatible with our printer. In that case, we need to reinstall the printer driver. One way is to use Driver Easy. Driver Easy will recognize your system and find the right driver for your printer. If you try to install the driver manually, then you may end up downloading the wrong driver from the internet. With Driver Easy loaded on your device, you will not have to worry about it. Driver Easy will automatically do your job.
The steps are as follows:
- Download Driver Easy.
- Install it on your system. Run it on your system.
- Click on the Scan Now
- Driver Easy will start to scan your device and detect any faulty driver that may be already installed on your device.
- Click on Update. Drive Easy will install the right driver for your printer.
The steps to uninstall a driver from your device using Driver Easy are as follows:
- Click on Driver Easy.
- Go to Tools.
- Click on Drive Install.
- Select the Driver that you wish to uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall.
Thus follow these methods on Hp printer in error state
Comment below if you have any queries on Hp printer in error state
You may also see:
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers