If you are a printer user, you may experience many types of errors from time to time. These errors stop the normal proceedings of our computer and our extremely tedious. They are time-consuming and bring about a delay in our work. Hp printer error code 0xb9000009165 is one such error. These types of errors are called alphanumeric errors as they contain both letters and numbers. The x is used to represent either a letter or a number.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
Why Hp printer error code 0xb9000009165 caused?
The 0x9000009165 error occurs due to ink system failure when our system is not getting ink from the cartridges as a result of which it is not being able to perform properly.
Why does the ink system failure occur?
This error may occur due to any one of the following reasons:
- The nozzle of the printhead of our printer may have become jammed.
- There is an issue related to the driver of our printer.
- The cartridges have become empty or are low of ink.
- The cartridges have become dirty.
- The cartridges that we are using to print our document are not compatible with our printer.
How to solve Hp printer error code 0xb9000009165?
We can try solving Hp printer error code 0xb9000009165 by applying the methods which have been mentioned below:
Check whether the nozzle has become jammed. If so then clean in. The steps are as follows:
There are two ways to clean the printhead of our printer. The first way is to clean the printhead from the control panel of our printer.
- Load an unused paper into the input tray of your printer.
- Press the power button and keep on holding it.
- Press the Cancel button twice and the Resume button once.
- Release the power button.
The second way is to clean the printhead using the hp solution centre. The steps are:
- Go to the Start button present on the Taskbar.
- Click on All Programs
- Click on Hp.
- Go to the Hp Solution Center.
- Go to Settings
- Click on printer Toolbox. The Printer Toolbox Window will appear.
- Go to the Device Service Tab.
- Click on Clean Printhead.
- Click on Clean.
Wait for the process to complete and then try to print a page to see whether our printer is functioning properly.
The second method is to clean the cartridges to make sure that no dust particles have settled on them. The steps to clean the cartridges are as follows:
- Switch on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to stop moving.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Take out the cartridges one by one carefully by pushing on their tops.
- Rub them gently with a soft piece of close dipped in distilled
- Make sure that you do not use excess water.
- Leave them in the open to dry. Do not leave them outside the printer for long.
- Place them back in their slots.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Try to print a page to see whether the error still persists or not.
Thus follow these methods on Hp printer error code 0xb9000009165
Comment below if you have any queries on Hp printer error code 0xb9000009165
You may also see:
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
- Hp laserjet scanner error 3030
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a