A printer is an output device. It is meant for taking hard copy of various documents stored in our computer. Printers are of various types like inkjet printers and laser printers. Canon is a company which is well known for its high quality printers. The printers manufactured by Canon are mostly laser printers which are capable of producing printouts of extremely high quality. These printers are durable and user-friendly as well. Getting Canon printer spooling problem, Contact Canon Tech Support.
|Canon Printer Support phone number||+1-844-813-3268|
What is Canon printer spooling problem ?
Spooling is nothing but the process of transferring documents which are meant for printing from their respective files and folders to an intermediate place. Canon users quite often complain that they are facing Canon printer spooling problem where the documents to be printed cannot be moved from the source to the desirable destination. This is quite a major issue as in such cases; we are no longer able to get proper printouts.
How to troubleshoot Canon printer spooling problem ?
There are quite a number of ways to troubleshoots Canon printer spooling problem. They are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method that we have in hand is to change the Print Spooler properties. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Go to the Start button present on the Taskbar at the bottom of your Desktop screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Administrative Tools.
- Go to Services.
- Click on Print Spooler.
- You will see the Stop and Start button in the main Window that opens. Stopping and then once again starting the spooler may resolve some of your problems.
- Go to the Startup options and from the list of options that appear click on Automatic. This will make sure that the spooling process will start automatically as soon as you try to print a document.
- Click on Apply.
- Go to the Recovery tab and make necessary changes to the recovery settings.
Go to the Log On tab.
- Click on Forbid interaction with Desktop.
- Click on Apply.
- Next, go to the Dependencies tab and make necessary changes to the Dependencies option.
- You may even Restart your machine and try again.
Hopefully, your problem will be solved. If not, then you will have to move on to the next methods to resolve canon printer spooling problem.
METHOD 2: The next method that we have in hand is to restore the default state of the printer. You can do so by the following techniques:
- Clear the printing queue. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Click on Windows+R keys simultaneously from your keyboard.
- In the dialog box that opens, type services.msc and press Enter.
- Go to the Print Spooler.
- Click on Stop.
- Navigate to C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS and open this folder.
- Delete all the files present in that folder except the Printers folder itself.
- Return to the Services window.
- Select Print Spooler, and click on Start.
You may even update the printer drivers. It may so happen that the printer driver that you are using is incompatible with the operating system that you are using. It that case, it becomes necessary for you to update your printer driver before you can use your printer successfully.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Canon Printer spooling problem
You may also see:
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update
- How to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
- Canon Printer cannot communicate with computer
- How to Fix Canon Printer Not Scanning
- Canon Printer is not printing black
- How to Fix Canon Printer In Error State Windows 10
- How to fix Canon Printer not responding
- How to fix Canon Printer not detected USB
- Canon printer error code 6000
- Canon Printer Error 5200
- Canon mx310 printer problems
- Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam problem solving
- How to fix canon printer not printing color correctly