[Solved] How to fix Canon Printer not responding | Call @ +1-877-432-0678
Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the suitable assistance to fix your printer issues easily.
Causes behind the occurrence of Canon Printer not responding problem?
If you are getting errors like Canon printer not responding, then contact Canon tech support to get it resolved or read the Causes behind it.
|Canon Printer Support phone number||+1-877-432-0678|
- When you try to print in a very wireless LAN setting, message Printer not responding might seem. There are many doable causes for this message “Canon Printer not responding“.
- The computer and access purpose (or wireless router) have lost association. Restart the PC then plan to print once more.
- The printer’s signal strength is low because of its distance from the access purpose (or wireless router). Move the printer nearer to the access purpose (or wireless router).
- The access purpose (or wireless router) and wireless printer might not be communicating. Power off and back on the access purpose and printer to revive communication.
- The printer driver is designed for the correct port.
- A firewall on your pc could also be blocking ports required for communication along with your printer. assemble your firewall to permit communication with the ports required for network communication with the printer. ask the documentation for your firewall for info on a way to assemble the firewall.
- The Canon wireless printer can discover near access points. If an incorrect access purpose was unknowingly selected, you’ll be able to choose the proper one. ensure the network name matches the one selected on the printer and therefore the one on the pc.
- To confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and therefore the one on a Windows pc, click here.
- To confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and therefore the one on a Macintosh pc, click here.
Simple steps to resolve Canon Printer not responding
There are many reasons for your Canon printer not responding. These reasons will vary from one thing as simple as a loose connection to the printer not being switched on (it happens!) or the printer not being connected to the network. These are simply a variety of the additional common reasons for your Canon printer not responding, there are in fact several different prospects, several of that are mentioned in the article below. If you’re using a wireless Canon printer, connection issues also can happen if the printer isn’t ready to sight the correct network before printing.
If your Canon printer not responding, here are some troubleshooting strategies to follow:
In most cases (with wireless printers), the communication issue is that the reason behind the Canon printer not responding. Below are troubleshooting steps to resolve Canon mg3200 printer not responding, you must follow in these circumstances:
- Press the Setup button on the printer
- Go to Wireless LAN setup and so Press OK
- Select simple Setup and Press OK
- Select Access purpose
- Type wifi password
- Press OK
- Insert the Setup disk in the computer
- Run the setup program to put in the printer once more
- Click simple Install > Install
- On the new page, Click Printer on Network
- Click Next to start the installation
- After the installation is completed, attempt printing
- If the on top of answer doesn’t work, use the print repairer
Methods to fix Canon printer not responding issue
Method 1- Using the Print Troubleshooter
- Click begin button
- Click panel
- In the search box, sort troubleshooter
- Select Troubleshooting from the list
- Under the Hardware and Sound choice, click Printer
- Click Next
- Select the Canon printer from the list
- Click Next
Method 2- Check Print spooler service
- The Print Spooler service has to begin to print. Here are the steps to examine the print spooler service.
- Click begin
- In the search box, sort Services
- In the services window, search for Print Spooler service and right-click on that
- Select Properties
- In the General tab, below the Startup sort, confirm Automatic is chosen
- If the services aren’t running, below the Service standing, click Begin
- Click OK
Method 3 – Activate Network Discovery
Network Discovery is a very important network setting that affects whether or not your laptop will see different computers and devices on the network and vice versa. By default, Windows Firewall blocks Network Discovery however you’ll be able to alter it by following steps launched below:
- Click the beginning button
- Click panel
- Click Network and internet
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- Click Advanced Sharing settings
- If the Network Discovery is Off, click on the radio button to activate network discovery.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Canon Printer not responding
You may also see:
- Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
- Hp laserjet scanner error 3030
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update
- How to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
- Canon Printer cannot communicate with computer
- How to Fix Canon Printer Not Scanning
- Canon Printer is not printing black
- How to Fix Canon Printer In Error State Windows 10
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!