Faint print is one of the most common printer issues. The cartridges could simply be empty or running low so give them a check. One can do this on the PC by going to the control panel and looking at the printer properties or cartridge status. This will tell exactly how much ink or toner is left in the cartridges and whether they are causing any such problem. Never run more than three consecutive cleanings Getting canon printer not printing color correctly, then Contact Canon Tech Support.
|Canon Printer Support phone number||+1-844-813-3268|
What are the symptoms of canon printer not printing color correctly ?
It’s pretty usual that the print-head is jammed with semi-dry ink which has a paste like consistency so new ink from the cartridges can’t get through to the paper or some colors are only partially getting through. And it also won’t print the picture unless it is in Black and White.
What are the causes of canon printer not printing color correctly ?
Blockages occur if the printer isn’t used to print all the colors at least every couple of days. Inkjet printers use gravity and a ‘siphoning’ method which deliver the ink to the print-head. There are no little pumps or complicated vacuum systems to keep the ink flowing. If air gets into the nozzles, it will block the flow of ink. If ink dries on the print-head then this will effectively block the flow.
How to get rid of canon printer not printing color correctly ?
Most Canon inkjet printers have a removable print-head assembly. Remove cartridges then the print-head assembly according to the printer manual. To clean print-head assembly, use a mixture of 50% distilled water and 50% window cleaner. Remove the print-head and carefully blot any excess liquid off the print-head assembly with a paper towel. Replace the print-head assembly and cartridges. Run a few dense pages of graphics to get the ink flowing properly.
If the problem is still not fixed by this then proceed with the following procedures.
The blockage may be too severe for the printer driver’s nozzle-cleaning process to shift so try it under the “Maintenance” tab in the printer preferences software.
An ink cartridge can be low, empty or even clogged and the printer cannot print correctly if it lacks one of the basic colours. To see if it will print a test page or not we can follow these steps.
Go to Start, settings, printers. Right click on the printer, properties, print test page.
If that doesn’t work there should be a head cleaning option in properties that will clean the print heads.
If the ink cartridge is still clogged, saturate a q-tip with alcohol and lightly rub the print-head and if nothing is found after that then it’s either badly clogged, low or out of ink and needs to be replaced.
- If the Nozzle Check Pattern prints correctly then the inks and print-head are configured and are working properly and try printing from a different application.
- If the Nozzle Check Pattern prints incorrectly, proceed with the next step.
- Check that all of the packing material has been removed from the ink tanks and that they are installed correctly to confirm there is no paper jam.
- After confirming that the ink tanks are installed correctly print the Nozzle Check Pattern again.
- If the Nozzle Check Pattern prints incorrectly, go to the next step.
- Clean the print head to improve print quality.
- After cleaning the print head, print the Nozzle Check Pattern again.
- If the Nozzle Check Pattern prints incorrectly.
Call the manufacturer if the printer is under warranty. Canon will replace the print-head assembly if it is under warranty.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Canon printer not printing color correctly
You may also see:
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update
- How to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
- Canon Printer cannot communicate with computer
- How to Fix Canon Printer Not Scanning
- Canon Printer is not printing black
- How to Fix Canon Printer In Error State Windows 10
- How to fix Canon Printer not responding
- How to fix Canon Printer not detected USB
- Canon printer error code 6000
- Canon Printer Error 5200
- Canon mx310 printer problems
- Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam problem solving