What is Canon Printer Error Code B200 ?
Error Code B200 means the print head voltage or temperature is not normal. The dreadful B200 Error on your Canon Printer sometimes indicates that the print head has died! Before you go trashing the printer or shopping for a replacement one strive a number of the subsequent suggestions.
|Canon Tech Support number||+1-844-813-3268|
- Take away all ink cartridges and re-install new ones.
- Take away Print Head and completely clean all of the gold contacts on the print head itself. Once they are putting in the print head make certain that the ribbon cable connection is firmly obstructed in to the print head itself (this sometimes applies to older models).
- Once the print head is out completely clean it by flushing all ink out below the new water tap. This video could facilitate – Print head cleanup
- Next methodology to do is to reload the printers drivers because the Error Code B200 is caused in some cases by a corrupted Driver.
- Strive turning the printer off and unplugging it at the wall for at least 2 hours. typically this will work.
- If all else fails please follow the directions on this video.
- Purchase a replacement Print Head from canon and install it yourself. (this isn’t suggested because it is typically not far more costly to shop for a replacement printer).
How to resolve Canon Printer Error Code B200 ?
Canon Printers are renowned worldwide for their simple troubleshooting. The support code Error B200 is one in every of the foremost common errors encountered within the Canon Printers.
The troubleshooting for resolving this error is sort of simple. because the Canon printers comes with either two or 4+ cartridges, thus troubleshooting the Error Code b200 is completely different for each the printers.
Troubleshooting 4+ Cartridge Canon Printers:-
- Open the highest cowl of your printer. The cartridge cradle can automatically carry up. take away all the cartridges from the cradle.
- Next step is to get rid of the printhead which might be simply done by lifting the lever that is found simply beside the cartridge cradle. when you’ve got upraised the lever, then simply gently take away the printhead from the printer.
- Within the third step, reinsert the printhead back to its position within the printer and certify to lock the lever.
- Then reinsert all the cartridges into their correct positions within the printer and certify that there’s no open door. By ensuring the closure of doors assures that the printer is prepared with the access to the cartridges and printhead.
- Then physically disconnect your printer cord from the electricity board and leave it unplugged for a minimum of five or a lot of minutes. This ends up in cooling down of the printer and therefore the lingering power is additionally eliminated.
- Re-plug the printer.
- The ultimate step is to start out a cleansing cycle or perform an extensive nozzle check. The Error B200 ordinarily doesn’t happen once the printer features a regular access to the printhead.
Troubleshooting two Cartridge Canon Printers:-
- Shut down the printer. The cartridge cradle truly gets stuck within the Error B200 state. However, returning the printer briefly allow us to additional rectify the Error Code B200.
- Flip the printer ON once more.
- The Error b200 doesn’t precisely indicate the problematic cartridge. Therefore, you must have a rough concept that that cartridge you replaced last. Take away that cartridge gently from the slot.
- This Canon printer features a limitation that you simply cannot stop the Error B200 while not replacing the problematic cartridge. Thus replace the cartridge with an old functioning cartridge or replace it with a replacement one.
- Do an in-depth nozzle check or a cleaning cycle. when the replacement of the cartridge, this is often a vital step to work out whether or not the specified cartridge is replaced from the printer.
- If the matter continues to be unresolved, then replace the opposite cartridge with a replacement one or an old functioning cartridge. As this Canon printer works with two cartridges, thus it’s obvious that either of the 2 cartridges is faulty. replacing and checking each cartridge one by one ought to resolve the matter.
- If the matter still persists when performing arts all the on top of steps for troubleshooting each sort of Canon printers, then it’s suggested to the user to induce involved with the Canon Helpline or a printer technician.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Canon Printer Error Code B200
You may also see:
- Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
- Hp laserjet scanner error 3030
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update
- How to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
- Canon Printer cannot communicate with computer
- Canon Printer Cannot Print