If the Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam problem solving occurs, the <Paper Jam> is displayed. And press <Next> to view simple solutions. If it is difficult to understand the on-screen actions, see the sections below to remove the jam. When the jammed paper is removed, do not turn the machine off. Turning off the device will delete data that is being printed. Are you getting Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam problem solving? Contact Canon Tech Support.
|Canon Printer Support phone number||1-844-813-3268|
What are the causes and symptoms of Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam Problem Solving ?
If paper is torn, remove all pieces of paper to prevent them from jamming.If the paper is jammed repeatedly, press the stack of paper on a flat surface to level the edges of the paper before loading it into the machine.Check that the paper is suitable for the device. Check that there is no paper residue stuck in the machine.
Avoid removing the document or paper jammed from the machine. Removing the paper strongly may damage the parts. If the paper can not be removed, contact your local authorized Canon dealer.
How to get rid of Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam Problem solving ?
Paper jam cases in tray 1
1 Remove jammed paper from the output tray.
2 Press the button on the left cover of the main unit of the printer, and then open the left cover.
3 Open the left cover of the tray 1.
4 Remove the jammed paper.
5 Hold the handle, and pull the tray 1 out until it stops.
6 Remove the jammed paper.
7 Push the tray 1 gently into the device again until it clicks into place.
8 Close the left cover of the tray 1.
9 Place your hands where the hand symbol is located on the left cover of the main unit, and then gently close the left cover until it clicks into place.
Paper jams around the output area
- Remove jammed paper from the output tray.
- Press the button on the left cover of the main unit, and open the left cover.
- Remove the jammed paper.
- The installation assembly and surrounding parts inside the printer are heated during use. Make sure that the installation assembly is completely cool before removing jammed paper. Touching the installation kit when it is still hot can cause burns.
- Open the left cover of the tray 1.
- Remove the jammed paper.
- Close the left cover of the tray 1.
- Place your hands where the hand symbol is located on the left cover of the main unit, and then gently close the left cover until it clicks into place.
If the paper is jammed, the indicator (warning) flashes, and the message <Paper Jam Inside the Printer> and the paper retention locations are displayed in the printer status window. Remove the gradients in the order shown for the warming positions following the procedures described in the sections indicated below. Before you begin, read safety instructions carefully in important safety instructions—
<Inside the back cover>
Paper jams inside the back cover
<Inside the top cover>
Paper jams inside the top cover
When you remove the jammed paper, do not turn the machine off. Turning off the device deletes the data being printed. If paper is torn, Remove paper residue to avoid being trapped. If the paper is held repeatedly, Press the paper stack on a flat surface to equal the edges of the paper before loading it into the machine. Check that the paper is suitable for the device. Paper Check that there is no paper residue hidden in the machine. Do not remove the paper that is being pulled from the machine Removing the paper by force may damage parts of the machine. If you can not eject paper, contact your local Canon dealer or Canon Help Desk. When the problem can not be resolved.
If you click [Troubleshooting Details], you can view the same troubleshooting methods to fix Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam problem solving that are described in this guide.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Canon lbp 2900 Paper Jam Problem solving
You may also see:
- Problems in HP Office jet Pro 8600 Printer
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
- Hp laserjet scanner error 3030
- Hp printer error 0x6100004a
- Hp LaserJet pro 400 connection error
- Windows 10 HP printer redirection not working
- Hp printer cannot print after windows 10 update
- How to resolve HP wireless printer default IP address
- Canon Printer cannot communicate with computer
- How to Fix Canon Printer Not Scanning
- Canon Printer is not printing black
- How to Fix Canon Printer In Error State Windows 10
- How to fix Canon Printer not responding
- How to fix Canon Printer not detected USB
- Canon printer error code 6000
- Canon Printer Error 5200
- Canon mx310 printer problems