While using a printer, we often meet with an error. An error is nothing but a problem encountered while we are working on something. The error is displayed on the screen to make the users aware of it. We will then have to work on it and try to solve the error.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
Some common errors encountered by the hp users along with their respective causes:
02: This error occurs if there is a problem with the cables of the printer or the driver. In that case, we need to restart the printer but if the problem persists even after restarting the printer, then there must be some issue with the hardware component of the printer.
10: This error signifies that there must be a problem with the toner cartridge chip as a result of which the printer is not being able to function properly. It is also called “System Memory Error”
11: This error occurs when our printer does not have sufficient paper and we need to insert more paper into the input tray of the printer.
14: This occurs when the printer is not being able to recognize our cartridge. Our cartridge is incompatible with our printer. In such cases, it is recommended that we use a genuine cartridge for our printer.
22: There is a communication problem between our printer and our computer. As a result, our printer is unable to work.
50.3: The thermostat has become extremely hot due to the continuous heating process.
50.4: This error occurs when the fuser of our printer is not working properly. If the fuser does not work, the toner will not melt thus giving faulty outputs.
79: This type of error is experienced whenever there is a problem with the firmware or the I/O card or the accessory. It is one of the most common errors experienced by hp users.
Hp printer is displaying a 79 error:
As we have read earlier, the 79 error is experienced whenever there is a problem with the firmware or the I/O card or the accessory. The best solution to this error is to update the latest firmware in your hp printer.
Some steps to resolve Hp printer is displaying a 79 error:
The steps to update the firmware for our HP printer in our Windows operating system is as follows:
- Switch on the printer.
- Go to HP Customer Support-Software and Driver Downloads.
- A Let’s identify your product to get started page appears.
- Click on the printer and type the model number of your printer in the box that appears.
- Click on Submit.
- Select your operating system.
- Click on Firmware.
- Click on Download.
- Save the downloaded file on the desktop of your computer.
- Click on the downloaded file to run the installation process.
- Once the file has been successfully installed, the HP Printer Update Window
- If the serial number of our printer is displayed, then click on the small box next to it.
- Restart your machine and try to check whether any error is encountered.
- If the serial number is not displayed, it means that no update is available for your device.
Thus follow these methods on Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
Comment below if you have any queries on Hp printer is displaying a 79 error
You may also see:
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a