Hp LaserJet p1007 is a series of laser printers. They use dry ink to print various documents, images, and graphics. They produce superior quality printouts and are comparatively more expensive than the traditional inkjet printers.
Paper pickup problem:
Paper pickup problem occurs when the printer is not being able to fetch paper from the input tray of the printer. This problem occurs from time to time and unless we fix this error, we will no longer be able to take printouts.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
Why does the paper pickup problem occur?
The paper pickup problem may occur due to any one of the following reasons:
- Tiny bits of paper may have got stuck inside the input tray of your printer.
- The paper we are using does not match with the paper settings of the
- A paper jam may have occurred.
How do we get rid of the Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem?
The various ways to get rid of the Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem are as follows:
METHOD 1: Check whether any tiny bits of paper have got stuck inside the input tray or inside any parts of the printer.
The steps are as follows:
- Switch in the printer. Wait for the printer to become steady.
- Open the input access door.
- Carefully lift up the input tray.
- Check whether any tiny bits of paper have got stuck inside. You can use to a flashlight to locate the paper bits.
- If any paper is found, then carefully pull it out without harming the internal configuration.
- Put back the input tray to its original place.
- Close the input access door.
- Turn on the printer.
METHOD 2: The second method is to check whether any jamming of paper has occurred. The steps are as follows:
- Turn off the Hp printer.
- Turn back the printer so that its back faces your front.
- Pull out all the cables from its back.
- Allow the paper feed rollers to turn freely.
- Open the rear access door of the printer.
- Check the pressure rollers to see whether they are clean or not and whether they are functioning properly. If you feel that they are not clean enough, rub them gently with a light cloth.
- Remove the jammed papers from the rear end of the printer. If it is difficult to remove them from the rear access door then try removing them from the front access door.
- Close the rear access door.
- Put all the plugs back into their original places.
- Turn on the printer.
METHOD 3: Check the Paper Settings to see whether it matches with the paper that we are using to print our document.
- Go to the Control Panel of the printer.
- Go to Functions.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Paper Setup. From the Paper Setup options check all the details of the paper.
Thus follow these steps to fix Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
You may also see:
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
- Hp printer error message 0xc05d1281
- Error 0Xd0620230 on hp printers
- Hp printer in error state
- Hp printer separation pad errors
- Hp printer error 0X887DF78a
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray