What is error e3?
Error E3 is a very common type of error in Hp LaserJet m1132 printers. This error may occur due to any one of the following causes:
- It may occur when the cartridge of our printer is missing or it has not been installed
- The cartridge may have completed its lifespan. When this condition is reached, the Hp Premium Protection warranty for that product is said to have ended.
- Our printer may have experienced a continual error and it has recovered from that error on its own.
|HP Printer Support phone number USA||1-844-813-3268|
How do we understand the Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3?
The actual cause of the Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3 can be understood by checking the status of light on the control panel of the printer.
- When the attention and the toner lights start to blink, we understand that the printer’s cartridge is either missing or it has not been installed properly. We then take the necessary steps to solve that issue.
- When the toner light is on, we realize that the cartridge of our printer has reached the end of its life. In that case, we need to replace the cartridge.
- When the ready light is on but the attention light is blinking, we realize that our printer has experienced a continual error.
How do we get rid of Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3?
When the attention and toner lights start to blink, it is recommended that you re-install the print cartridge. For that, you have to turn on the printer if it is not turned on already. Remove the top cover of your printer and wait for the printer to reach a steady state. Then take the cartridges out from their slots and again install them properly. Make sure that they are tightly fixed in their respective slots. Close the input access door and try printing a page.
When the toner light is on, the time has come for you to change your cartridge. However, it is not mandatory to change your cartridge unless the quality of print has become poor. If you have to change your cartridge, and then make sure that you get genuine Hp cartridge for your printer. Otherwise, your hp printer may not be able to recognize it and it may fail to function properly.
When the ready light is on but the attention light is blinking, then your printer must have encountered a continual error. If the printer has recovered from that error all by itself, then you need not bother about it. However, if the printer has not been able to recover from that error then it will stop the printing process. In that case, you need to remove any media from the media path. After that, you should restart your printer and try printing a page to check whether your printer has returned back to its normal form.
Thus follow these methods on Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
Comment below if you have any queries on Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e3
You may also see:
- How to fix Hp printer problem with printhead
- HP printer is not connecting to computer
- Toner smears or does not stay on the paper
- Why printer is displaying a 50.4 error message
- Why my printer prints blank pages
- HP Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Hp Laserjet p10007 paper pickup problem
- Hp Printer stuck on installing network device
- How to connect hp 2540 printer to Wi-Fi
- Hp scanner failure code 30.1.8
- Hp laserjet m1132 mfp error e8